VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, & media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
You are a maker at heart, you are a machine of ideas & content, & you are now starting to help to guide creatives to find right.
The task at hand :
- In collaboration with your creative peers, you will support the development & delivery of creative solutions, from content work to larger campaign initiatives, for a variety of clients & industries. This includes both executing work on your own as well as managing & approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Supporting your ECD to mentor & manage creatives, including designers, writers & creators.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate & conceptualise high-engaging content that reflects brands aesthetic & style guidelines; maintaining aesthetic, tone, & brand consistency across all deliverables
- Fosters positive relationships among the internal brand teams, the creative department, direct reports, other agency partners, & clients.
- Acts as quality control & brand steward for junior level team members & liaison between your team & your manager
- Co-lead /lead brainstorms & actively participate during inter-agency ideation sessions.
The ideal candidate has :
- Significant advertising experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns.
- A strong aesthetic / writing sense with proven conceptual & brainstorming skills
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion, & guide those on your team to do the same. Executing & delegating as needed.
- Strong knowledge of platform/industry/creative trends & digital best practices. Must be able to translate this knowledge into articulating & strategically applying to creative executions.
- Experience evaluating teams with the ability to supervise & train employees on an ongoing basis.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in gathering learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX & strong capability with the big social media platforms & their abilities/limitations
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.