Company Description|Job Description
Denodo Technologies is a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization software.
At Denodo, we embrace diversity. We enjoy the challenge of being outside our comfort zone. We thrive in dynamic environments. And at the risk of sounding clich, we work hard, & we play hard.
Whatever it is, our employees of all ages & nationalities share a vibrant & optimistic view that life, & also data integration, can be made much better. We're busy working with some of the most leading & exciting technologies in the area of data integration - including Hadoop, NoSQL databases, cloud services, data warehouses, data visualization & analytics tools.
Denodo's growth as a business depends on being innovative & creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & on having a unique piece of technology to solve real customer problems. And a company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services & Cloud Data Integration technologies & solutions for the enterprise.
We Understand Our Customer's Pain Points. And we are dedicated to help our customers get timely access to data in a world of fragmented repositories, diverse technologies & rapid data growth. We have witnessed their success as they embrace & experience data management through data virtualization. We believe in eliminating data congestion. We believe in the liberation of data. And now we are the catalyst for fostering the enterprise use of data, & for tapping into new data sources like NoSQL, Hadoop, Web, Cloud & the Internet of Things (IoT). Today Denodo has become a global data force. We have become the key enabler of best data integration practices around the world. We carry our message & our solutions everywhere, from South Africa to Norway, & Brazil to Japan. We love to team with our customers. We share their experiences & we solve their problems. And we do that with a service culture that has been the cornerstone of our business.
Denodo was founded in 1999 with its headquarters in the Silicon Valley, & operates globally from its offices in Palo Alto, New York, Chicago & Boise in the USA, & London, Munich, Madrid & A Corua in the EU, & Chennai & Singapore in APAC, as well as through a network of global & local partners worldwide.
Love to deal with multiple technologies in complex environments? Ready to advise the modern software engineering practice on pioneer projects?
We invite you to materialize your aspirations in a company where opportunities abound for building an amazing future.
Our customers span all market segments & geographies. And we partner with leading & reputable companies across the globe. This combination makes Denodo a fun & exciting environment to work. A place where your work will have an impact. A place where you're invited to push the boundaries of possibility.
Join an international team in pursuing mastery, value & success in a global environment.
The Systems Engineering team is in charge of operating & evolving global user applications & services, both for internal & external audience; tools for devops teams together with the required environments; & general IT infrastructures & assets.
As a IT Infrastructure & Data Security Manager you will be involved in system design & implementation, process automation, operation & troubleshooting to help improving & supporting the corporate systems.
- Lead corporate systems portfolio to align with the company's overall technology, product & services strategies
- Lead the partnerships with vendors
- Lead & evolve the IT Disaster Recovery planning & testing
- Lead & evolve the corporate data security policies
- Coordinate a global team of system engineers
- Design, plan & implement solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency, & efficiency of applications & services
- Execute capacity planning for the infrastructure growth support
- Propose & execute improvements in hardware & software
- Help to automate common task to improve the support workflow
- Plan & test backup, recovery & restore procedures scenarios
- Help maintain Inventory of assets, software & hardware
- Contribute to document architectures, deployments & operations
- Monitor, troubleshoot & tune up our running systems to ensure our SLA meet business requirements
- Being part of the On-call duties to support corporate systems.
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master, Diploma) or proved related knowledge.
- Experience in one or more of virtualization technologies (VMWare Vsphere, VMWare vCenter, VMWare vRealize, OpenVZ, OpenStack).
- Experience working with cloud platforms & marketplaces (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix...).
- Experience in Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery management
- Experience in systems security management
- Experience in general security awareness & data privacy compliance (HIPAA, GDPR...).
- Experience working with Monitoring Tools (Zabbix, Nagios).
- Experience working with firewall & VPN deployments.
- Experience working with Web & Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere...
- Experience working with Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working & troubleshooting in server environments (Windows, Linux).
- Experience working with Network protocols & services: IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, NFS.
- Service oriented approach to work.
- Problem solving.
- Self-driven, curious, & keen to learn.
- Experience working with Version Control Tools (Git, Subversion).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies in DevOps environments.
- Scripting experience in one or more of: Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Lua, Java.
- Experience in one or more of Configuration Management tools (puppet, ansible, chef, cfengine, salt).
- Experience working with continuous integration tools (Jenkins...).
- Experience working with containers (Docker...).
- Experience with Big Data solutions (Hadoop...)
- Experience with NoSQL solutions (MongoDB...).
- Experience working with communication solutions (video conferencing, VoIP...).
- Foreign languages.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.