What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing Design team. In this role, you will work with our Design, Product, & Engineering teams to help build the web-based digital products our clients love. As a Product Designer, your primary responsibility will be to produce wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, & rapid prototypes to validate features or concepts before transitioning them into production. As a member of the design team of a start-up you will also have the opportunity to effect design across the full breadth of our brand.
If you like the idea of working on an interdisciplinary design team, responsible for every aspect of our companys visual brand experience - from product UX to marketing & corporate branding - we want to talk to you!
Working on our team, you will:
- Collaborate with an amazing interdisciplinary team of graphic & UX designers to strengthen our brand & enrich the experience of our web-based products by making your mark on their design.
- Bring innovative new features to life through wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, & rapid prototypes, then iterate on existing client experiences to enhance & optimize.
- Construct user flows that clearly & intuitively demonstrate how our clients experience our products solutions.
- Guide our Product & Engineering teams through the transition of successfully tested prototypes into robust production environments.
- Productize data exports generated by our Analytics & Data Science teams to suit the needs of our retail end-users
- Build on & extend the Rubikloud Design System to further improve prototyping & development processes for Design & Engineering teams respectively.