Jet.com, part of Walmart E-Commerce family of brands, is looking for a Workspace Coordinator to help support our Hoboken office. Being a part of the Workspace Team, it is our responsibility to keep this office up-to-date, fully operational, & running smoothly.
About our Team
This is a rare & incredible chance to be a part of a workspace/facilities team, aiming to build & maintain an environment that houses the happiest people in the world. You will have the opportunity towork at one of the largest e-comm companies on the landscape today, while helping to shape & create an unparalleled workplace culture.
About the Role
In oversight of our 160,000-square-foot facility, you will coordinate a variety of requests, prioritizing completion & reporting into the Workplace Manager. You are dedicated, self-starting, thorough, & thoughtful in your approach to problem solving.
Skills & Attributes:
- Collaborative; team player
- Immersive attitude; passionate about doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Highly organized & able to handle multiple priorities at any given time
- Results focused & driven; able to complete tasks quickly & with a high level of ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity & change
- Be an effective communicator, both written & verbal.
- Trustworthy; strong business integrity
- Ability to push carts, carry or move heavy boxes (20 lbs), build & make minor repairs to furniture & other equipment
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment & be flexible
In this role we will need you to:
- Oversee all maintenance & upkeep of the Hoboken hub
- Maintain a clean & fully functioning office environment
- Maintain a pleasant & helpful demeanor at all times while responding to employee request
- The ability to manage your day to day without being micromanaged
- Maintain kitchen supplies (oversee maintenance needs) in partnership with our pantry services team
- Keep kitchen pantry stocked, monitor inventory, assist with catered lunch deliveries
- Manage vendor relationships
- Maintain office conference rooms (stock supplies, coordinate with IT on equipment needs)
- Assist in the coordination of large & small events (office parties, happy hours, all hand meetings)
- You will need to possess 2-3+ years experience in the workspace/facilities field