About the Role
SevenRooms is looking for a process-minded Recruiting Operations Associate to join our growing People team. In this role, you will help create wonderful candidate experiences through strong communication & thoughtful outreach. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable & enjoy working in a deeply dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for supporting the recruiting team, keeping the recruiting process organized, & actively maintaining clear lines of communication with candidates, recruiters, & interviewers
- Assist with application screening & direct sourcing to build candidate pipelines
- Coordinate interviews & contact candidates
- Organize information & processes in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Help develop weekly reporting across all of our recruiting processes
- Be the front door for all candidates, crafting an exceptional experience throughout the recruiting process (and always be thinking of ways to enhance it)
- Design candidate experience surveys & analyze feedback
- Organize employee referral process
- Prepare job offer letters
- Assist with the creation & execution of candidate experience activities
- Manage the administration of new hire on-boarding, including new hire paperwork, HRIS processing, & on-boarding learning plans
Who You Are
- You have 2-3+ years of experience working in recruiting operations.
- You are an expert in Greenhouse ATS software, having worked with the system for a minimum of 1 year.
- You are familiar with LinkedIn Recruiter & other sourcing tools.
- You have experience managing introductory conversations with candidates.
- You are incredibly organized & are able to prioritize tasks effectively; you can easily handle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You possess a positive attitude & a passion to learn.
- You believe no task is too small & you keep cool under pressure when work volume is high.
- You know how to maintain confidentiality but also recognize what needs to be escalated.
- You are committed to building & nurturing a positive working culture.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.