BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
BlockFi is looking for a Loan Servicing Team Lead to join our growing team!
Were looking for a leader to join our growing Client Success Department & lead a team of Loan Servicing Analysts in order to support our clients with World Class Service.
- Oversee Loan Servicing teams, ensuring day to day operations are running smooth & metrics/KPIs are being met across the teams
- Ensure volume forecasts & planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Work closely with direct reports to appropriately allocate staff across support channels (email, phone, chat, etc) based on volumes
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is delivered through aspects of the Customer Service function (i.e. Response & Resolution Times, Client Satisfaction Score, Feedback Management)
- Review & monitor (weekly, monthly & quarterly) delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), & ensure visibility to the rest of the department
- Provide dynamic leadership: Hire, mentor, develop, & lead a team of analysts to support our clients
- Create & drive a culture of World Class Client Service, ensuring that all employees are fully informed, trained & supported
- Work closely with other Region Leads to ensure seamless & efficient shift handoffs between regions spanning the globe
- Constantly develop & implement initiatives which optimizes business performance & results in increased client satisfaction
- Dynamic: Understand what it means to move fast, pivot with change, growth mindset, collaborate cross functionally & bring people together towards a common goal
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Experience building & managing client support organizations preferred
- Experience building, leading, & growing high performing teams preferred, bonus for startup experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. ZenDesk, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with metrics & analysis including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs, C-SAT & KPIs
- Advanced skills of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Comfort with BI tools
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), & the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, & our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, & as we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments & Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand