When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent mens basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
- Partner with Senior Director, Retail to define & align business/product performance, & visual merchandising objectives
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Marketing, & Retail Operations department leads to ensure the in-store experience is executed in a manner that captures brand & campaign messaging
- Work with Merchandising, Planning & Allocations teams to inform product assortment in an intentional, results driven manner
- Create & implement a scalable retail visual merchandising calendar & program to include merchandising floor sets, styling, & signage directives
- Create & deliver visual communication tools, partnering with merchandising & retail HQ teams to ensure alignment & a high level of execution
- Continuously work closely with store management teams & retail HQ partners to ensure visual merchandising supports store performance targets
- Conduct virtual / in-person store visits & provide detailed feedback & action plans for visual merchandising improvements
- Ensure all retail touchpoints successfully represent the brand story, tone, & customer ethos
- Capture real time actionable feedback & insights from the field (via observation, customers & store teams) that enrich understanding & inform decisions
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS:
- 3-5 years experience in a visual merchandising role; corporate experience a plus.
- Experience in apparel business required
- The ability to work cross-functionally & collaboratively helping bridge the gap between departments
- A high standard of & ownership of customer experience
- Organized & detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve any problem no matter how big or small
- Agility & entrepreneurial spirit; no task is big or small
- Passion for the industry & its people
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the food & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partners - we build relationships that last.
- We give a s***. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of NoMad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear