About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
The Marketing Events Specialist will organize, plan, & execute a wide range of marketing events from start to finish, such as trade shows, trainings, conferences, parties, networking events, & company events. This role will support the marketing & sales teams in managing our industry event relations & events calendar. including overseeing all aspects of event management & production from event research, sponsorship packages, contract negotiations, logistics, promotions, team travel, internal training & communications, & more.
What you'll do:
- Plan & execute across multiple events & trade shows simultaneously throughout the year, including event research & sponsorship negotiation, preparation & shipping of materials, team travel & training, run of show logistics & tracking per-event costs & lead ROI
- Own the budgeting, development & execution of planned events by working with cross-functional team members for end-to-end event execution
- Lead all events coordination including the preparation & shipping of materials, recruiting & management of event staff, developing booth schedules, & onsite events management
- Effectively promote OneTrust within the individual event websites & show guides to ensure we have the proper boiler plates, logo submissions & general messaging
- Coordinate requirements & deadlines across the marketing team for all speaking session, awards, graphic design, product collateral, & email marketing requests
- Manage events inventory, maintain budget, & research & order new materials as needed
- Proactively manage project & event timelines, & track event budgets accurately
- Manage pre-event meetings, agendas & status calls, & complete post event reporting, lead hand-off, event photos, etc.
- Create proper internal presentations for event evaluations, booth designs, & internal training
What we need from you:
- College degree, preferably in marketing, communication, public relations or related field
- 2+ years of previous events planning experience (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Extremely organized & able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for high quality work & excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, & solve problems independently
- Ability to work well under pressure, with limited guidance & tight deadlines
- Strong face to face communication skills & a genuine desire to connect with prospects & customers at trade shows
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Willingness to travel & work weekends, holidays & nonstandard hours
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.