Who we are & what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Design Team & the opportunity
Were growing our team at Momentive! Were looking for entry to mid-level Product Designers who are curious about customers & passionate about data-driven design, to join one of several teams to help shape exceptional customer experiences.
As a member of the team, youll be responsible for working with Product & Engineering to solve customer problems with elegant interactions, intuitive UI, & a passion for helping customers turn data into insights. We are looking for someone with an appetite for evaluating ideas through customer research & interpreting quantitative & qualitative data for each project. Your resourcefulness & creative efficiency will help you navigate through uncertainty. Looking for a more senior role? Check out this job
- 1-3 years of experience on a product design team working across the product development lifecycle to successfully ship products. Experience designing web-based applications required. BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience.
- You are able to collaborate & partner with cross-functional peers, including Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Marketing, User Research, Content Strategy & Localization, & align mindsets & calendars to collectively address project needs.
- You are comfortable collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive product experience, both leveraging & contributing to a centralized design system.
- You appreciate feedback you will give it, receive it, seek it out through critiques & retrospectives.
- You value communication, organization & thoughtful rationale in design decisions.
- You tell a clear experience story through your design solutions, which are based on qualitative & quantitative feedback. Experience conducting usability studies is a plus.
- You tailor your design approach to project needs, & do your best to anticipate potential obstacles.
- You care about the impact of the products you design, not just the artifacts you create.
- You are experienced with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, & knowledgeable about HTML, CSS. You can adopt new tools, designs & technology into your work.
- A portfolio is required with application & must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, & beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples should exhibit your product design thinking skills from ideation to implementation, & showcase product design, visual design, & usability aptitudes.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.