Build a world class recruiting experience
The Lead Recruiting Coordinator manages a team of high performing recruiting coordinators by developing tools to handle their workload, assessing interviewer capacity, identifying process improvements & coaching our recruiting coordinators in a fast-paced environment. The Lead Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in oversight of day-to-day recruiting coordination & will work closely with hiring teams to execute on all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to drive a great candidate experience as well as to ensure success & progression within the hiring process.
You are an organizational guru, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice & enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. If you're a team player with an eye for process improvement who loves connecting people & opportunities & would love to gain leadership experience at the same time, then this is the role for you.
- Build & lead a team of technical recruiting coordinators on the global recruiting coordination team
- Collaborate with teams to understand & optimize interview scheduling & candidate management processes
- Detail the end-to-end coordination process & build a playbook for onboarding new team members
- Partner with recruiting operations on the development of tools, processes & communications to ensure that coordination & candidate needs are represented
- Anticipate future coordination challenges & work with recruiting leaders & the organization to proactively develop solutions
- Inspire action & foster a results-mindset in others demonstrating a clear bias for action & results
- Maximize individual & team performance while maintaining a fun working environment
- Drive efforts & projects through relationships & a broad knowledge base
You should have:
- 2-4+ years of recruiting coordination and/or recruiting experience required
- 1+ years of experience with managing teams of 4+ recruiting coordinators
- Consistent track record for identifying & launching process improvements
- Demonstrated personal accountability & integrity, & an ability to build long-term, productive relationships across a global business
- A growth mindset & bias for action; you strive for continuous improvement & are constantly building, iterating & detailing
- Experience in delivering a positive & delightful candidate experience
- Ability to connect & effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Ability to thrive & prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Project/Program Management experience is a plus
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.