Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 70,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500. After carefully building the Enterprise Sales segment, Asana is ready to scale that business pillar.
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, & growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our East Coast territory, defining & expanding our Enterprise pillar.
What you'll achieve
- Define & develop our East Coast Territory
- Build & lead a successful team comprised of Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Enterprise Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering & Professional Services
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching & developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential & impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal & Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation & continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Establish & refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- Good person!
- History in the Productivity & Collaboration markets
- Selling to & supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR & Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing Land & Expand sales plays
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, & technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster & accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.