DoorDash is looking for a Head of Grocery Partnerships to join the Business Development team that will lead the acquisition, strategy, & relationship management for our largest grocery clients.
The Business Development team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, & development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDashs growth & success in every market in which we operate. As the Head of Grocery Partnerships, you will work to onboard the largest grocery partners, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, & work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, & product to drive our business forward.
What youll do
- Sign partnerships with the largest grocery groups in the world
- Develop & execute off premise strategy for existing clients
- Manage a small team of project leads that own execution of strategic vision
- Use data & insights to sell DoorDash product suite into select clients
- Work cross-functionally & serve as the liaison between our clients & DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, & operations teams
- You love working directly with clients, you create & maintain long term relationships
- You can hold your own in a corporate boardroom as well as a barbecue
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick & are defining an entire industry
- 10+ years of experience in client facing roles including management consulting, sales, investment banking, or partnerships
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, & operations) to build creative solutions
- Analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.