Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a highly organized, detail oriented superstar to join our team as Executive Assistant to Caspers CFO & SVP of Global Retail & Wholesale. You are a trusted professional & will act as an extension of the leadership team in terms of voice, judgment & decision making. You should serve as a role model for executive assistants at Casper, in terms of project management, professional maturity, & demeanor, anticipating & planning for needs, pace, advising & coordinating solutions to day-to-day problems. You are comfortable managing highly sensitive information & maintain incredibly high standards of confidentiality. You minimize conflicts & maximize productivity for executives, enabling them to do their best work.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Extensive scheduling, monitoring & prioritizing of the day-to-day
- Monitor, anticipate & coordinate personal calendars & activities - ad hoc personal requests
- Manage confidential & personal records for Executives which may include monitoring inboxes & coordinating documents for meetings, couriers & review.
- Coordinate & schedule large internal meetings involving the CFO, SVP & Executives underneath them, including board meetings, senior leadership meetings, & other daily meetings while monitoring & anticipating scheduling conflicts; ensure Executives are on kept on schedule & on time for meetings
- Source & manage corporate hotel partners & coordinate planning for large Casper events/meetings
- Arrange all travel including flights, hotels, ground transportation & create detailed itineraries; obtain visas, passports or any other travel documents for any & all Executives
- Assist with setup & planning of monthly internal events
- Coordinate onboarding programs for all new team members hired into the organizations of the CFO & SVP Global Retail & Wholesale
Our dream candidate is...
- 6-12 years minimum experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting C-level Executives; CFO a plus
- Demonstrates ability to juggle multiple tasks & projects simultaneously & successfully
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipated needs -- from the most mundane to the most complicated
- Heavy calendar, travel, meeting planning experience required
- Excellent Mac skills & superior proficiency in Google Calendar
- Rolls up sleeves & digs in - no task is too small
- Adhere to confidentiality & sensitive information
- Strong written & oral communication skills while maintaining a warm & professional demeanor
- Flexible availability (M-F 8a-7p) including nights/weekends
Yes, were friendly. Heres our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, participation in our bonus program, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates & a large selection of snacks & breakfast in the office.
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!