They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Events Associate will manage execution of local events & local partnerships, both sponsored & branded across the US. In this role, you will have to partner closely with local leadership & sales teams, identifying opportunities & driving demand for pipeline growth.
What Youll Do...
- Local events execution including:
- Mapping & execution of local sponsorship & branded events opportunities
- Contracts & payments control
- Production of folders & swags
- Alignment with partners on execution & logistics
- Briefing for design team to produce different materials needed for events
- Alignment with BDD/BDR team on strategy, execution & logistics
- Manage events calendar, track results
- Select, brief & manage providers (booth, brand activations)
- Support with translations/localization of global marketing content
- Liaise with content & growth team to brief on: content for presentations, content for paid media campaigns, production of collaterals from events
- Identify local opportunities for cooperation (NGO, companies, advisors, influencers)
- Develop & maintain relationships with local partners
You should have...
- 1-3 years of proven track record in developing & executing events - B2B marketing experience is highly desirable
- Capable of working closely with internal stakeholders & customers
- Enthusiastic team player with make it happen attitude
- Solid event organization experience
- Experience in global multi-cultural organizations & global marketing team a plus
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership,workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.