About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision & natural language processing. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, & text data into structured data at a significantly faster & more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States & in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, & retaining a diverse workforce.
Working in the exciting AI space where you will learn & sell Clarifais cutting edge technology. Work alongside experts in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, & Deep Learning. There is a huge upside to your ability to make money at Clarifai by achieving your annual quota..
- Solely focus on generating new business with enterprise level accounts.
- Responsible for achieving quota & selling enterprise SaaS solutions across targeted territory, & develop relationships with C level executives/leaders.
- Will communicate technical solutions to both technical & non-technical buyers to close deals & contribute to the growth of our business.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Negotiate favorable pricing & business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value & ROI
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business & gain customer validation
- 5+ years experience working in the enterprise tech space (fast paced environment + start-up experience is preferred)
- Lives in the assigned territory
- Proven experience in building successful pipelines
- Ability to cold call on target markets (phone, email, events, etc)
- Ability to articulate corporate message & value prop
- Ability to close business
- Able to manage multiple deals simultaneously
- People skills, ability to connect & network anywhere
- You know how to identify close steps
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
- You can demonstrate previous sales success
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes:
- You will have picked up the ability to pitch & deliver messages about Clarifai.
- You will know how to position the solutions.
- You will be able to recognize & qualify an opportunity.
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there:
- You are beginning to build a pipeline.
- You have begun to recruit critical partner relationships.
In 6 months:
- They are moving towards being fully ramped.
- Should be making 5 net new calls per week in assigned territory.
In the future, you will continue to establish yourself as a key member of the sales team by not only making individual contributions as a senior account executive but also working on high-level strategy & process improvement.