Ripple is looking for an Associate Field Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for executing & driving business results through events: a key component of Ripples marketing strategy. As Ripple grows, so is our events team.
Your experience speaks for itself & youre able to think about events as a business-critical marketing channel. Most importantly, you are passionate about partnering with our field teams to oversee all the strategy & execution of our field marketing efforts -- both virtually & in-person. This means you infuse creative thinking into your work while scaling efforts efficiently. No job is too big or small for you. Those who youve worked with admire your work & are inspired by you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the execution of Ripples field marketing efforts
- Work with key leaders & stakeholders to understand needs & drive strategy
- Coordinate different aspects of event production from content & program development, design, AV, vendor management, logistics, communications, promotions, & more.
- Establish excellent & inclusive working relationships with key partners across the company including marketing, design, product, business development, institutional markets, sales, etc.
- Partner with the integrated marketing team to promote registration, amplify our presence, evaluate/measure impact, & track ROI.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, B2B is a must
- A dynamic portfolio of field events with proven business results
- Time management & multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks at once
- Demand generation experience & proficiency using marketing technologies (i.e. Salesforce, Pardot, Splash, Hubspot)
- Technical experience with event platforms/video/web conferencing a plus
- Serious attention to detail & a commitment to excellence
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Showcase a proactive & creative approach to high-pressure situations
- Willingness to travel domestically & internationally; global experience a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Franciscos Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, & coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights & more!