WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop & execute the go-to-market strategy for enterprise accounts in North America. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs & leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate & accelerate enterprise account revenue. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization, one-to-one, & one-to-few experiences. Your skill set includes a combination of account based & lifecycle marketing, & working with & enabling sales stakeholders. This position reports into the Regional Marketing Director, North America.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be the lead for the development of all programs for our Enterprise accounts, meaning you will strategize, evaluate, & collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out creative integrated campaigns factoring in events & digital. You will utilize the resources available to manage Enterprise-segment marketing programs that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts & ultimately generate & accelerate sales opportunities. With years of professional marketing experience under your belt, you will use your marketing expertise to provide clear task management not only for yourself, but others as well.
You will do this by:
- Ideating & executing 1:few & 1:many account based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at a subset of target accounts
- Developing multi-touch marketing programs that deliver engaged leads to sales
- Working with customer marketing to ensure that youre creating programs that will drive upsells, cross sells & renewals for our enterprise accounts
- Leveraging global & regional demand generation programs, & further customizing for the enterprise segment
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities & areas of opportunity within key accounts & prioritized industry verticals
- Owning reporting & analysis on enterprise marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals & are continually optimized
- Driving the development of thought leadership & sales enablement content for enterprise accounts including but not limited to playbooks, email campaigns, etc.
- Leading all communications to the Enterprise Sales team & NA Sales leadership on program enablement & results reporting.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a thoughtful & creative marketer that has previous experience marketing to enterprise accounts. You are able to strategize & execute successful campaigns, prioritize issues & propose solutions. Your thoroughness & attention to detail enables you to serve as a mentor to others. You can take the lead on projects & provide constructive feedback to help team members grow & drive growth. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to adapt, as needed, in a high-growth environment.
- 3-5 years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations, focused on enterprise accounts
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, & close business
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for commercial account marketing programs
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Not afraid to try new things driven to constantly improve results
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase & other marketing tools is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.