Member Experience Strategy Senior Manager
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
Current is looking for a Senior Manager, Member Experience Strategy to join our team in New York. You will be the first hire for the Member Experience Strategy team, reporting to the VP of Member Experience, & will play a leadership role as we grow this function together.
Your focus will be to help define & power the future of Currents Member Experience. This means staying relentlessly focused on solving customer problems, grounding your recommendations in data, & regularly interfacing internally with our product, analytics, & operations partners to deliver innovation to market.
- Develop a vision & roadmap for Member Experience innovation, leveraging insights from the voice of our customer, user research & behavior, competitive intelligence, & industry & technology trends
- Develop the case for initiatives to generate loyalty, drive retention, & deliver customer service intelligently
- Partner with product, data science, operations, & other cross-functional partners to push new experiences to market
- Relentlessly focus on in-market results
- Embrace a test-and-learn mentality & ground your recommendations in data
- Serve as a leader in the Member Experience team.
- You naturally seek to coach & develop teammates & are excited to contribute to & grow our teams culture & impact.
- Assist in developing our teams operating model & norms
- Exceptionally customer-focused
- Entrepreneurial - you are a creative problem-solver who is comfortable operating in fluid environments & creating structure to facilitate well-managed growth
- You operate at all levels of zoom:
- You thrive in whitespace & are energized by creating structure, clarity, & momentum around previously complex problem spaces.
- You are also relentlessly focused on details to ensure flawless execution.
- Critical Thinker - you frame member-experience initiatives in the broader context of Currents objectives & use unbiased data to drive recommendations.
- Exceptional communicator, written & verbal. You are practiced at selling a vision & roadmap to senior leaders & inspire teammates to follow your vision
- Team player - you are energized by working cross-functionally & look for ways to help those around you succeed
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting or a customer-facing strategic role
- Comfortable structuring data-driven analyses & proficient in SQL
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, & collaboration skills
- Prior experience driving consumer-focused experiences a strong plus
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits