Are you a numbers person? Do you experience a tiny thrill when making a pivot table actually helps you solve a problem & make a decision? Does the practice of tracking, measuring, testing, & optimizing ad performance sound like a pretty good Thursday? If so, wed like to hear from you. Likeable Media is seeking its next Paid Social Analyst. The position is perfect for someone who loves data & spreadsheets, conceives of success as mostly quantifiable, & soaks up information about social media & related technology. This role is within a small & streamlined department responsible for driving ROI & brand lift for many of Likeables clients, & were passionate about finding an ideal fit for our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have routine responsibilities, no day will be exactly the same. Overall, what you will do is:
- Place, monitor, & continuously optimize client ads across networks
- Assist in the development of paid social advertising strategies to meet client KPIs.
- Provide prompt & intelligent responses to client questions.
- Participate in status calls with clients.
- Produce weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
- Actively participate in strategy & creative development.
- Keep on top of all rapidly changing ad platforms & identify new opportunities
- Assist with new business pitches.
- Data analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Written communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheets
- Some experience in advertising agencies or media buying, especially SEM or social ads. Internships might suffice.
Generous vacation policy, comprehensive healthcare plans, & amazing company culture!
Likeable is one of the first-ever pure-play social media agencies & remain rooted in social-first thinking to this day. With a strong expertise in finance, food, & fun, weve been named a Top 50 Ad Agency & Top 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned Businesses by WPO & American Express OPEN as well as Crains 6th Best Place To Work in NYC.