Talent Acquisition Specialist
People Division Any Location Full Time
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the fullcycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, & closing) for multiple job requisitions for a variety of hiring managers throughout our organization. This includes evaluating candidates for core values & culture add just as much as for skill level, experience, & knowledge. Youll play a critical role in shaping Tinuitis future by identifying & hiring world-class talent. This role is all-encompassing from providing input on the preparation of job descriptions to making recommendations on employment brand strategy. You will need to adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities by formulating plans to fill new roles quickly & brainstorming with hiring managers to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search. This position will collaborate with the entire Talent Acquisition team while reporting to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the specific needs of their teams & manage the recruitment process including requisition management, development of recruiting & sourcing strategy to attract talent in order to develop a robust talent pipeline for current & forecasted openings
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, & the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop & execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, & closing approaches.
- Proactively source to build a robust pipeline with qualified candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, employee referrals, LinkedIn, virtual job fairs, etc.)
- Utilize our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to organize communication & ensure each candidate has a positive, consistent experience
- Monitor & analyze recruiting metrics such as search progress, time to fill, candidate source, diversity, & recruiting channel effectiveness for assigned divisions
- Collaborate on special projects as assigned to support the Talent Acquisition team & People department function
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport & effective relationships, defuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Hiring & Staffing - Has a nose for talent, hires the best people, assembles talented staffs
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Time Management -Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- 3 to 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience closing senior level candidates & negotiating complex compensation packages, leveraging experience with competing for top talent
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace; Ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently; Proven organizational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the privacy of confidential information & operate with high emotional intelligence
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong consultative skills & work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Proven ability to take initiative & build strong, productive relationships
- Understanding of EEOC compliance in regard to recruiting best practices
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2 years of staffing agency experience
- Experience recruiting for mid-level to senior-level positions
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.