About our enterprise products:
Foursquare is seeking an experienced UX Designer to join our growing & highly collaborative enterprise team, where youll help shape Foursquares newest B2B product lines such as Pinpoint, Attribution, Analytics, Pilgrim SDK, & more.
About This Position:
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping businesses make sense of large amounts of data through creative storytelling, interesting data visualizations & a thoughtful, clear user experience.
We are looking for someone who likes solving hard UX & interaction problems with simple UI design, who will help lead people towards making smarter business decisions based on data.
This is a unique opportunity to help design, build, launch & scale innovate new products in the location intelligence space.
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Product Analysts, Copywriters, & Designers to define the best approach to a problem
- Masterfully tell interesting stories through designing rich data visualizations & interfaces
- Pivot between contributing to high-level product decisions & understanding the low-level implications of those discussions
- Owning the end-to-end design of the enterprise B2B products, including information architecture, interaction design, & visual design details
- Help establish & reinforce consistent design patterns
- Create the right documentation for the task at hand, ranging from a sketch on a whiteboard to an annotated mockup that a developer can run with
- Give & solicit feedback from your fellow team members in order to constantly raise the bar
- 3-5 years experience designing across multiple platforms (and a portfolio that reflects it)
- Hands-on experience designing data rich complex interfaces or infographics (including experience working with B2B clients)
- Strong visual design skills, ability to solve complex UX problems, & ability to create new visual design systems & patterns
- Understanding of the capabilities & limitations of current web technologies & developing platforms
- Able to successfully create & manage all aspects of a project (and respective processes)
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, able to produce results independently
- Ability to empathize with a variety of different kinds of users & customers
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.