At WorkFusion, we're building software products that are changing the world & transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further & customers can be served faster & better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning & work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy & unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software & are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building & marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech & transportation.
WorkFusion is looking for a dynamic Director of Product Enablement / Content Development to drive product knowledge, proficiency, & usage for both customers & employees. We need to develop people alongside our technology in order for both to realize the full potential of Intelligent Automation.
As the Director of Product Enablement / Content Development, you will be responsible for defining best practices & raising the bar for how all stakeholders use our products to their greatest potential. This includes identifying multiple user types, defining what they need to know to excel with our products, & coming up with ways of delivering content to instill these best practices into ongoing behaviors. The successful candidate will define outcomes important to the success of the business & develop content & methods to achieve them.
This role is highly quantitative in measuring results & innovative in finding new ways to achieve them. You must be able to join a dynamic & fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams to understand products, how they apply to customer problems, & how to maximize knowledge transfer & customer adoption to deliver the company's vision & strategy.
* Build out & manage small team of content developers to deliver results
* Define measurable objectives aligned with company strategy & create methods to achieve them
* Review & maintain materials & recommend changes in scope, format, content, & distribution to better achieve results
* Create & deliver methods that increase product proficiency & can scale cost effectively
* Use methods to assess & record learning
* Measure financial impact of product enablement and content through improved adoption, cost savings, revenue opportunities, etc.
* 7+ years of experience producing, delivering, & measuring training or learning content
* Passion for distributing knowledge, raising the bar, & measuring the results
* Experience with documentation for complex technical solutions and development environments
* Creativity combined with rigor
* Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented editing & proofreading skills
* Highly organized to manage activities & deliverables, PMP preferred
* Instructional or curriculum design experience