Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position is a production, Customer Service role which requires an in-depth understanding of Digital channels (Email, Chat & Social Media) processes & guidelines. The Customer Service Associate utilizes this knowledge to identify, correct & report all deviations from procedures as well as highlight exceptional performance. The incumbent will work in tandem with the Lead in identifying & reaching out to the Manager to escalate issues or identify areas of improvement of the team.
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members & product offices
- Identifies, documents & reports all inaccuracies or procedure breaches to management
- Provide level 1 call, email, chat, entitlements and/or enrollments support for multiple Visa products & services
- Provide day-to-day support to Visa client institutions & Visa program managers to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Set-up new users, identify, troubleshoot, & resolve processing, application usage, or business issues, as well as on-boarding new Visa initiatives & programs
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality of Visa products via multiple communication channels
- Own level 1 issues through resolution working with VISA product, application, business or development groups
- Understand the customer's needs, business requirements & priorities; Know when Level 2 Support escalation is needed
- Actively seeks solutions & identifies, troubleshoots, resolves application or business issues
- Educate customers on product & basic software applications, usage, & functionality
- Compiles & updates production escalation trackers throughout the day & end of day production reports highlighting actions taken & QA measurements
- Data entry in multiple internal applications
- Recommends initiatives & changes to improve quality of service for the unit
- Works with the production floor & other departments to coordinate workflow & ensure a seamless operation
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members & product offices by providing day-to-day level
- finished 2 years of college
- Must have punctual, regular & consistent attendance.
- 2-4 years customer service experience required; Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred. Tenure should be 2 years with the previous company
- Demonstrated commitment to quality & customer service based on the customer's needs.
- Excellent verbal & written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving & multi-tasking skills required.
- Requires efficiency, accuracy & attention to detail; Ability to multi-task & make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, & navigate through multiple program platforms.
- Must possess a clear speaking voice & strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledgeable of the payments business & VISA operating procedures after the training
- Knowledgeable of multiple Visa product lines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Open to a variety of shifts.