Senior Manager FP&A - Expense Management/Consolidation & Reporting Lead
TheFork is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits & present in 22+ countries around the globe. TheFork connects restaurants & diners. Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
This role is a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be part of the FP&A Department & will contribute to the Companys financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis & special projects.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights & support optimal business decisions making.
The position is based in Paris Headquarter & reports to the FP&A Director.
Plan vs. Actual, Operational Reporting 50%
- Prepare, compile, analyze & communicate information for financial reporting & analysis including monthly results package for company operating reviews & for Financial reporting to the mother Company in the US (a listed Company on the Nasdaq)
- Improve performance across the business by identifying & assessing areas where the company can drive productivity & efficiency
Planning & Forecasting 20%
- Maintain the company financial model, including forecasting, annual budgeting & long-range planning of income statement, balance sheet & cash flow statements.
- Define rolling monthly, annual, & multi-year financial forecasting & planning processes & requirements & manage planning process across all functions & departments driving appropriate collaboration, coordination, reporting & analysis.
Metrics & KPI Analysis 20%
- Analyze detailed financial information along with current & past trends in key performance indicators to provide accurate & timely financial & operational recommendations for decision making purposes.
- Integrate analysis of non-financial KPIs into financial models.
- Prepare presentations to Engagement Leadership Team.
Reporting System 10%
- Assess the current reporting system (along with defining automation methods to simplify & scale), propose alternatives & implement adjustment to the reporting system when relevant.
- Engineer or business school
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position & a previous experience in a "Big Four" audit firm
- Highest standards of accuracy & precision, highly organized
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills, Hyperion, Anaplan a plus
- Proficient at efficiently manipulating large data sets
- Articulate with excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task & handle several priorities simultaneously