iCapital Network is seeking a high-performing benefits & compensation expert to manage, develop, & expand our compensation & benefits philosophy to support our rapidly growing company. This newly created position will work closely with the Human Resources & Finance teams to drive innovative solutions & execute a compelling total rewards strategy making benefits, wellness, & total rewards a part of the talent acquisition & employee experience.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about plan design, implementation, management & ongoing evaluation of our compensation & benefits programs. The ideal candidate must be both strategic & hands on in managing all facets of compensation & benefits (health, wellness, retirement, & leave programs). S/he will use an innovative approach to ensure our compensation & benefit offerings are competitive, drive business results, & enhance our culture. They will be the point person in conducting regular compensation analyses to determine market competitiveness & internal equity.
This individual will act as an internal consultant & specialist for benefits best practices, analyze benchmark surveys, market, & plan claims data to identify trends & improvement opportunities. Communication & education are critical to ensuring our programs are understood & valued by our employees & managers. This individual will manage the annual open enrollment process including broker & carrier marketing, plan decisions, employee communications & education as well as execute an innovative & engaging benefits education program that extends beyond open enrollment.
The right candidate has a passion for customer service, can handle confidential & sensitive information, is results-oriented, thinks both strategically & operationally, & is a high-energy team player who is adaptive in a dynamic & changing environment. Reporting into the VP, Human Resources, the AVP, Total Rewards, will work amongst a talented team of HR professionals who are making an impact at iCapital & will sit in our Princeton, NJ office.
- Analyze data & trends & provide support in evaluation of employee salaries, benchmarking, & equitable pay to ensure alignment to overall total rewards strategy
- Document & execute annual total rewards philosophy, as well as consistent policies, processes, communications, & calendars for total rewards activities such as promotions & annual compensation review cycle
- Implement the compensation function including base salary, incentive compensation; sales compensation, equity administration; market data survey selection & participation
- Support the annual year-end processes including the implementation & continuous administration of the companys compensation system, providing support to the business & HR throughout the process
- Completes compensation, benefit, & trend surveys
- Provide compensation & benefits guidance on acquisition diligence & integration
- Assists HR team in the market evaluation of jobs & review of jobs from a legal compliance & FLSA perspective
- Partner with external Benefits administrator to keep abreast of the market, making recommendations to supplement & update offerings to stay competitive & provide services aligned with employee needs
- Manage & maintain benefit programs such as retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, & insurance policies
- Manage annual open enrollment as well as develop & implement enrollment campaign & initiatives
- Manage FMLA, family leave & other leave policies, partnering with employees & providers to ensure leaves are documented, communicated, & administered consistent with company policies & with compassion & empathy
- Make effective use of EAP, mental health & other behavioral programs as part of overall employee wellness
- Main point of contact for benefit administration & billing for accuracy & timely payment
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws pertaining to compensation & benefits, in partnership with HR, Legal, & outside counsel; ensure all benefit program documentation & notices are updated & distributed
- Provide recommendations on new benefits/ leaves of absence & policies
- Create & maintain global benefits database
- Participate in other cross-functional projects & initiatives, as needed
- Minimum 7+ years of previous experience in similar roles focusing on compensation, benefits, & wellness programs; international experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of benefits programs (health, wellness, & retirement plans), leave policies, & related benefits law (i.e., FSA/HSA programs, COBRA, FMLA)
- Experience building compensation packages & bonus programs for various departments & levels in a rapidly changing organization
- Strong experience in reporting, analytics, benefits, & statistics
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office with a priority on Excel skills & proficient in HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, & 401k systems
- Experience with end-to-end management of employee data & ensuring data integrity across HRIS systems & manual spreadsheets
- Proactive, team oriented, autonomous, meticulous attention to detail, & a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Hands-on mentality & the desire to constantly learn & grow
- Experience working for a global company as well as a growth organization demonstrating adaptability & change management skills
- Proven ability in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities that require strong organizational & execution skills as well as decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & collaborative skills across all levels & an understanding of when to raise issues
- Experience with vendor selection, RFPs, & implementations
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.