What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalised recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
About the role:
Taboola is looking for an energetic & driven HR Coordinator to join our EMEA HR team. This candidate will be an organisational master with a strong sense of client service, working with internal & external clients & candidates. Youll have the ability to shift gears & juggle competing priorities, have great verbal & written communications skills & enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast-paced organisation.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong HR knowledge who thrives in an environment where he/she wears multiple hats & is adaptable & organised in order to support the changing priorities of our fast-paced business.
- Responsible for input, maintenance & accuracy of all employee data in our HRIS system.
- Work alongside HR Director to track feedback from end of year & mid-year review cycles, & engagement surveys
- Provide ad hoc support to the EMEA HR team with reporting & ad hoc EMEA projects (e.g. QBRs, country specific statutory requirements)
- Collaborate with HR Coordinators in other regions to develop & implement global processes
- Create & issue letters for promotions, probation letters, maternity letters, transfers, salary changes, & employment references
- Handle the invoicing process end to end
Onboarding & Off-boarding:
- Create contracts & offer letters for new hires in EMEA
- Liaise with people managers & other internal teams to ensure engaging & timely onboarding plans for new team members
- Deliver new hire inductions & educate new employees on all payroll & benefits related information
- Gather & consolidate all necessary information from new hires, ensuring compliance needs are met including right to work checks, benefits forms, payroll forms etc.
- Own the off-boarding process for employees; updating the HRIS & IT, liaising with people managers (email forwarding/final bonus attainments), conducting off-boarding meetings, generating leavers letters, ensuring all final payments are processed through payroll
- Manage all immigration related matters & manage EMEA visa applications, in consultation with HR Business Partners & Legal
- Act as a sounding board for the wider HR team, offering support around ongoing pieces of work
- Assist with the creation & administration of HR processes & procedures
- Assist in communicating processes & procedures to our teams
- Advise on first line policy queries from employees, escalating to HR Business Partners where necessary
Requirements & skills:
- 2-3 experience in HR administration & a strong desire for a career in HR
- Technically savvy & proficient in Word, Excel (pivot tables etc.) & Powerpoint; numerate & able to complete basic data analysis
- Ability to deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment; attention to detail is a must
- Strong & clear written & verbal communication skills
- A solutions-based tenacious approach & proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to be very well organized & manage conflicting priorities & expectations whilst meeting deadlines
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive systems & employee data
- Confident in building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- EMEA wide HR exposure advantageous