As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
This role will be working on the Factor products, in the Factor fulfillment location in Illinois.
We are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor who must execute the production plan made by the Ops Manager & supervise the team leads, line leads, & hourly associates throughout the shift. In this role, you will manage the procurement cost reduction strategy across all categories. In this role you will oversee multiple activities simultaneously & take ownership of the output of leads & associates working on his or her team & will also be responsible for exhibiting a strong working knowledge of all machinery, equipment, & processes. You must be able to manage & troubleshoot all technological tools used in production (e.g. MAP machine, printers, QA instruments, etc.), & work closely with other functions within the facility to execute plant-wide initiatives.
- Respectfully communicate with all employees & leads.
- Provide coaching & development to shift hourly associates.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction.
- Report information & update managers throughout every shift with knowledge of that days production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Check & respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety & morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls & provides regular progress reports to Associate Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Conduct daily shift meetings & safety meetings with employees.
- Conduct interviews for nonexempt shifts within the department.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- Track absenteeism & timekeeping daily.
- Perform accident investigations & notify management as appropriate
- Leadership: Able to train & develop a large group of employees and manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Able to multitask - tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction & relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10 - 40)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment with relevant experience in the Food Industry
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.