About the role
The Supply Chain Retail Support Senior Associate will work alongside the Supply Chain Retail Support Manager in acting as the liaison arm between Harrys corporate D&L team & retail customers to ensure OTIF is achieved, chargebacks are resolved in a timely manner, & to drive operational retail compliance at Harrys. You will partner with the accounting & internal retail team to analyze chargeback data & history. You will also help manage the day to day activity in relation to all chargebacks from data compilation, dispute filing, as well as, report out chargeback business metrics to internal & external audiences.
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team, based in New York CIty, oversees the flow of our product from point of supply/manufacturer to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global supply chain network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed & flow of its supply functions. We like to work hard & play hard & continue to build a high performing team.
What youll do
- Responsible for disputing retail compliance chargeback claims
- Maintain & keep a retail compliance information repository, as it relates to operations
- Enhance & drive continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Liaison with retail partners & grow relationships to drive best practices
- Identify chargeback trends to drive cross-functional action plans
- Manage & monitor ongoing performance of chargeback metrics
- Communicate essential reporting to provide real-time visibility to chargeback activity & dispute progress
- Investigate on OTIF nuances across all retail partners to develop long term solutions
- Work with our internal marketing, retail, & customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
- Be a part of a team to help develop our long-term chargebacks strategy & capabilities
This should describe you
- Numerically & analytically minded - strong in building out models or telling a story in Excel
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, & self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- You are an active learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether youre creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong, proactive & effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task & prioritize
- Understanding of supply chain product flow
- Experience in ERP & WMS systems, implementation & optimization experience preferred
- You understand retailers & how they operate
- Lean experience a plus
- Sense of humor
Heres who youll work with
- Reporting to Supply Chain Retail Support Manager
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Distribution, Logistics, Accounting, Finance, Retail, Sourcing, Planning, IT, Engineering, Analytics, Customer Service, R&D, & Quality
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.