Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced & passionate performance marketer to join our team. Iora Primary Care was founded with a vision to transform healthcare for everyone. Now part of One Medical, a company dedicated to primary care that shares our vision, we are able to accelerate our path to transforming healthcare. This role is focused specifically on the 65+ Medicare population.
The ideal candidate can drive strategy & implement tactics to grow our patient base & has a strong background in digital marketing & lead generation. You will play a key role on the marketing team, managing our agency relationship & overseeing the digital marketing team to help shape the direction of performance & acquisition. You consider yourself to be goal-driven, aligning team objectives with broader organizational goals, & are able to set appropriate & aggressive milestones to track success. If this sounds like you, & you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative & growth environment, wed love to hear from you!
What you'll work on:
- Work with advertising agency to define strategy for integrated paid media campaigns including digital & offline tactics, & optimize for new patient acquisition
- Drive performance & adjust plan as needed to hit growth goals
- Oversee website & SEO activities designed to improve user experience & drive new patient acquisition
- Conduct or assign routine analyses to identify trends or root causes of issues & determine best next steps
- Forecast & report new patient acquisition results for internal stakeholders
- Oversee mechanisms for tracking the performance of paid media & website initiatives
- Lead continuous test & learn strategy for paid media & website initiatives to gain valuable insights
- Manage internal requests & communications regarding paid media & website initiatives
- Manage paid media & website/SEO budget
- Oversee email automation strategy for prospects
- Mentor & provide feedback to direct reports, identifying & addressing opportunities for improvement, & conducting performance reviews
- An ownership mindset - ability to thrive in an ambiguous & fast-paced environment with a bias for action
- Ability to think & perform both strategically & tactically, driving & shaping the vision while tightly managing the details
- 8+ years of experience managing paid digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing agency relationships & multiple internal stakeholders
- Experience managing large & complex budgets
- Proven ability to deliver acquisition campaign results, with experience optimizing integrated marketing campaigns & website performance
- Experience giving creative direction & working with creative teams to develop assets
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven thinking
- Strong verbal & written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with & influencing senior level & cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience managing & developing direct reports
Benefits designed to aid your health & wellness:
- Paid sabbatical after 5 & 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, & legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends & family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you & your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time remote role based in New York.
Iora Health is an equal opportunity employer & encourages all applicants from every background & life experience.
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Iora Health is an equal opportunity employer, & we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, & life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
In order to ensure the health & safety of Iora patients & Iora team members, Iora requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.