What You'd Do:
- Lead team, in partnership with the Associate Director of Buying, to help set strategies, define tactical game plans, & develop media plans across media channels
- Develop & deliver senior-level media strategy to clients across all levels that are derived from industry insights & expertise developing necessary cadence of plan recommendations & performance recaps
- Provide assessment of client's current media proficiencies & areas for improvement
- Consistently work to maintain the success of campaigns: update working presentations, media strategy, plan summaries, exec summaries, etc.
- Manage client expectations ensuring clear communication across updates, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating decks, etc.
- Own the process of defining media objective & strategy for periodic quarterly & annual planning
- Serve as a day to day leader for the Media team as well as being a subject matter expert for internal & external clients
- Looks for innovative & breakthrough ideas, approaches, solutions, & opportunities to expand existing & new business clients
- Oversee budget management driving fiscal responsibility across team
- Foster strong collaboration with internal teams that include Insights & Strategy, Creative, Media Investment/Buying, & Analytics from brief to execution to keep projects moving forward
- Plans, directs, supervises, & coordinates tasks to delegates & handles all personnel requirements for immediate staff including training & development
- Responsible for the growth & performance of analysts, senior analysts, & managers, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product
What You've Got:
- 6+ years of industry related experience in a media planning agency role, with emphasis on digital or integrated planning & campaign management.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities
- Experience with the executional side of media buying across several platforms in all or a majority of the following:
- ECommerce & Eco System
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Programmatic Display
- Google: GDN, YouTube
- Fluency with various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix including but not limited to:
- Blue Core
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle
- Adobe / Omniture
- Google Suite & strong Excel skills across formulas, pivot tables, & data visualization tools
- A proven understanding & expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space & how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Working knowledge of insertion order buying & manually building, tracking, & managing IOs
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, Search, SEO, SMM, Mobile, etc.
- Experience leading & managing growing teams