Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Quality Manager you will...
Have responsibility for all quality assurance related internal audits in adherence with regulatory standards. The position supervises a team of quality control inspectors. Additionally, the position develops, implements & manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials & applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications & production goals).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure a high level of internal & external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues & complaints relating to quality.
- Manages the department engaged in inspection & testing activities to ensure high productivity & high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Develop & analyze statistical data & product specifications to determine standards & to establish quality & reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability & minimize costs.
- Create, document & implement inspection criteria & procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop & implement quality control training programs.
- Provide, & oversee, inspection activity for products throughout the production cycle.
- Interact with vendors & procurement to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal & external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the quality system.
- Following-up on & closing pending preventive & corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that organizational systems & training is in place.
- Ensuring that documentation & design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Administering document control & configuration management system.
- Overseeing established calibration & testing programs.
- Assisting the management team & providing QA support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction.
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Leadership: train & develop a large group of employees
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction & relay information to employees
This position manages all employees of the department & is responsible for the performance management & hiring of the employees within that department.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing & assembly environment & is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10 - 40). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts & vibration. The noise level in the work environment & job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach & lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools. The employee is required to talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
The employee must regularly lift & move up to 25 pounds, & occasionally lift & move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision & peripheral vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days & hours of work are varied according to shift & production schedule. The employee is expected to work no less than the designated 40 hour work week. Significant weekend work depending on production schedules.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area & overnight travel may be expected.
At a minimum, you have...
- Associates degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in quality assurance, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a quality assurance manager, & with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities & activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran