GIPHY is the world's largest short-form content platform. We animate conversations for 500 million people every day & make brands more memorable in a culturally relevant way.
Our content enriches the top messaging & social platforms, with 7 billion GIFs & stickers shared per day.
We are a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for talented people to join us.
GIPHY is on the forefront of creating cutting-edge short-form branded content & advertising for some of the biggest brands in the world. Were seeking an Account Manager, East to help drive client success with the worlds largest brands & establish sustainable partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of digital media, branded content & will be an expert in calibrating organizations to meet their needs. This is an opportunity to be an expert & help steward massive growth within GIPHYs Revenue Team!
What Youll Do:
- Be the point person for all pre- & post-sale contractual support on the GIPHY Revenue Team working with the sales leads to manage day-to-day deal close, kickoff, & wrap up.
- Build media plans
- Answer agency/client questions
- Review IOs, T&Cs, enter & generate IOs in internal system(s)
- Schedule internal & external KOCs
- Manage the internal & external ad creative process including delivery timeline, communication, & documentation
- Liaise with sales leads, production, third party vendors, ad operations, marketing & finance to ensure that all aspects of campaigns are organized
- Communicate regularly with ad ops to make sure assets are trafficked for launch; monitor campaign delivery during flight & proactively propose optimizations as necessary for campaign delivery & performance
- Compile & send screen shots when campaign is live; work with sales leads to keep client updated & informed of campaign progress & performance
- Generate final delivery report & recap deck once campaign has ended
- Initiate & lead wrap up calls with client/agency teams to present program results
- Submit invoice requests to GIPHY finance team & work closely with the billing department to uncover & resolve billing discrepancies, & manage monthly closing process
- Additional responsibilities
- Develop metrics & reporting best practices to quantify case studies & previous campaign successes & any additional requests as needed by the digital department
- Lead the charge on case study development post-campaign
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital media, social platforms, and/or ad technology
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused
- Strong strategic view of the digital advertising industry
- Positive vibe, low ego
- Self-starter, sense of humor & lover of GIFs
- Experience & comfort in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience packaging branded/custom content campaigns is a plus
- Experience with upfront and/or large pitches a plus
This is a full time salaried position, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, 4 month maternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), 1 month paternity leave (additional 2 months of transition), free lunch every day, free gym membership & lots of other fun perks.