Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
- Own & manage customer & Account Management team tasks & requests
- Identify & resolve issues on our platform & across marketplaces & sales channels
- Submit & monitor tickets for customers & internal teams
- Measure, benchmark, analyze, & report results of eCommerce programs & campaigns
- Track shifts & trends in performance to recommend necessary actions & optimizations
- Audit customers assortment, business rules & channel mix to identify growth or expansion opportunities
- Coordinate resources across departments & roles within CommerceHub and/or customer organizations
- Develop & optimize content at the product, store, & campaign level
- Contribute to projects & ad hoc efforts
- Provide or resource training, as needed
- Knowledge of eCommerce, Marketplaces, Amazon, and Marketing campaigns or concepts
- Self-starter, with a bias toward proactive client success enablement
- Quick learner, with proven ability to navigate process & leverage tools
- Curious nature, with solid problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal & written communications, team player mindset & approach
- Solid Excel skills, with ability to analyze & summarize data
- Software as a Service (SaaS) familiarity and/or basic XML understanding a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience in account management, eCommerce, and/or digital marketing preferred but not required
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.