At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Were looking for a quick study, who is no stranger to working with shifting rules & regulations, to join our team. Youll operationalize business & regulatory requirements, advocate for process improvements, & collaborate with Product & Engineering to solve problems with solutions that scale across platforms.
You will balance growth objectives with regulatory requirements, but that wont phase you as youre no stranger to challenge or ambiguity. You have a deep sense of empathy for our users (both drivers & riders) & excel in asking probing questions, detecting unstated assumptions, driving consensus, resolving conflicts, & prioritizing competing objectives. You enjoy learning new things & working with many people to achieve success. You consistently own the work, focus on delivering impact, & reimagine whats possible. In short, you make it happen, & you do it with a great sense of humor & an excitement to change the face of ridesharing. Because after all - it matters how you get there.
- Work cross functionally & across geographies to manage operations as they relate to regulatory requirements across a number of markets Lyft operates in
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Support, Legal, Compliance, Trust & Safety, Business Development, & Local Teams to deliver impact on complex, recurring regulatory operations processes
- Strategically plan & execute new process rollouts & create comprehensive programs to improve compliance
- Continuously improve internal processes to respond quickly & effectively to shifting regulations
- Conduct analyses of the business impacts posed by regulatory requirements & proposed changes to Lyfts operations
- Develop creative solutions & plans to operationalize compliance at airports - with stakeholder visibility & buy-in
- Maintain a working dashboard of metrics for ongoing programs
- Successfully handle shifting priorities & emerging situations
- 3+ years of ops experience, preferably with a compliance/policy background
- Experience working with Legal, Compliance, Product, User Experience and/or Engineering Teams
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills. Balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you
- Know how to ask the right questions to reduce friction when working with diverse cross-functional teams
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to take initiative, set & achieve goals & deadlines
- Passion for great user experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem solving ability
- Highly-developed written, verbal, & presentation communication skills
- Basic SQL proficiency or willingness to learn
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.