Iora Health named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company!
Iora Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our growing practice in Atlanta, GA. The team physician will work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery & ongoing practice innovation.
We have a total of 7 practices in the Greater Atlanta area & we are growing!
- Live Ioras mission of restoring humanity to healthcare, for patients & for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team & leverage Iora's coaching & integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care & drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes & the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients & maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building & shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input & understands the importance of work/life balance.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
- Fluency in Spanish required (Speak, Read & Write)
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members & communicate effectively both 1-on-1 & in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVUs
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
Qualified candidates may also submit their CV to Andrew Blum, Director of Physician/APP Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Iora Health, please visit www.iorahealth.com.