FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
Sports is our game, but fast-paced technology is at the heart of our business. We make products that sports fans love to use & our teams love to build.
Working at FanDuel provides the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of sports fans through the code you write & where you'll work with & learn from multi-award winning highly entrepreneurial & ambitious teams.
At FanDuel we champion the customer & work in empowered streams, autonomously tackling complex challenges that provide the very best experience for our users.
What you'll do:
Working in a full stack product delivery team, you will work on a range of exciting customer facing projects utilizing languages, technologies & platforms that include: iOS: Objective-C, Swift, React Native.
- 1-3 Years of Industry Experience building production software
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Swift for iOS development
- Strong, object-oriented design & coding skills
- An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- A focus on clean code & solid designs
- Consistently deliver on well-defined tasks
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Is comfortable diving in & making changes to many areas of code
- Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines & stakeholders
As a software engineer with a passion for operating in a full stack development environment, we are looking for your expertise in one or more of the above technologies, a desire to learn existing technologies across our stack, champion the adoption of new technologies where they will add value, & help deliver great products our customers come to expect from us.
Our engineering teams work in an agile environment, but it's the autonomy & empowerment given to our full-stack teams that's the big difference. We utilize methods for delivery, quality & collective improvement that work for them, not a one size fits all approach. That's what allows our teams to deliver on a constant cycle without external dependencies.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.