IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We are looking for a VP, Financial Planning & Analysis who will be an integral member of IAC's Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team. The role will provide support across all areas of the Financial Planning & Analysis function with direct interaction with the Company's subsidiaries to understand & communicate timely trends, operational issues & risks. Candidates must have a proven background of analytical excellence & strong work ethic as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage a team.
- Preparation & oversight of reports that highlight the operational results, forecast & business plans of IAC's businesses
- Ongoing assessment, tracking & reporting of all the Company's business unit performance with respect to financial, strategic & operational goals & initiatives with timely communication of opportunities & risks
- Oversee other key Corporate functions including Corporate Overhead & Capital Expenditures
- Performance of frequent & complex ad hoc analytical assignments
- Support for senior management in development of various presentations including Board of Directors meeting materials.
- Development of strong relationships across the organization
- Identify & analyze operational problems & recommend effective solutions
- Assist in other finance functions as needed.
- 10 years of professional experience in finance or financial planning.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- Experience in financial forecasting, planning & analysis & operational budget management.
- Strong knowledge of accounting & financial reporting.
- Exceptional analytical acumen & strong attention to detail
- Superior ability to manage a team & deal effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work within fixed timeframes & meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- High level demonstrated analytical & quantitative strength
- High personal & professional integrity
- Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills. Essbase/Hyperion a plus.