At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft knows that transportation isnt just about cars, its about enjoying the ride no matter the method. Thats why in 2018, Lyft leaned into micromobility (including bikeshare) in order to provide mobility solutions that people love & cities need.
Our Montreal office developed the first automated bikeshare system in America, a system that has since deployed in multiple cities around the world (London, Montreal, New York, San Francisco to name a few). These are also some of the biggest bike-share systems in the world!
Lyft Canada is looking for a Data Analyst on Revenue Growth as part of our Rider team. This analyst will own all of our internal revenue reportings inside Transit, Bikes & Scooters (TBS). This person will be building self-served revenue performance dashboards but also help prepare & present our recurring internal revenue performance review with the leadership team. They will also conduct multiple analysis on various product performances & pricing analysis to provide cross-functional teams (including Finance, General Managers, Policy) with actionable insights on improvements & problem areas.
- Create & maintain Revenue dashboards
- Help maintain & monitor the health of our Revenue data (work on documentation, classifications, etc)
- Prepare & present our revenue performance during recurring presentations to the leadership team
- Impact size & model the impact of new revenue sources or pricing changes to our business to provide actionable insights
- Investigate & create deep-dive analysis on specific product health or potential issues that might impact our revenue collection health
- Provide support to cross-functional partners (Finance, General Managers, Policy) for their specific needs
- 4+ years of experience in a high-growth environment in data and/or financial analytics
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error
- Extremely proficient in SQL & quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues & draw actionable conclusions
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations & demonstrated ability to develop a story & execution plan to support our goals & objectives
- Good communication (listening, written, & oral) skills with the ability to present findings & recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- Ability to write thorough, scalable, & clear documentation
- Extended health & dental coverage options, along with life insurance & disability benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- Access to a Health Care Savings Account
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year prorated based off of date of hire
- 10 paid sick days per year regardless of province
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application & hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.