Unqork is the no-code platform thats pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together were creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a FedRAMP Program Manager, you will be working within the Security Team to build & manage a FedRAMP Authorization program. You will manage various relationships both internally & externally regarding our FedRAMP compliance journey, & interface with product managers to drive the implementation of FedRAMP compliance requirements.
In addition, you will develop metrics to measure the performance of Unqorks FedRAMP compliance program, while also acting as the primary point of contact for all client facing aspects of the ATO process & beyond.
Who you are:
- A skilled & knowledgeable operator, with direct experience running an owning & managing the ATO journey with a federal sponsor
- Unafraid to roll up your sleeves, & navigate both strategic & tactical challenges as they relate to the FedRAMP authorization process, & the many projects the journey entails.
What were looking for:
- Technical understanding of IT Security Controls; experience with Security and/or IT audit and/or consulting is necessary.
- Must have at least 3 years experience with FedRAMP.
- NIST 800-53 and/or related compliance frameworks such as PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2 & HIPAA.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced tech environment, managing multiple large scale projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly to various levels of management (including executive management), across various business functions (including engineering).
- A strong understanding of Cloud Environments & Linux systems.
- Previous experience working for a 3PAO, Federal Agency or CSP with an ATO is preferred.
- An enthusiastic spirit -- you enjoy challenges across broad range of disciplines.
- Experience interfacing with technical & non-technical persons on Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security Topics.
- Minimum 7 years experience of leading & conducting technical assessment to support compliance efforts.
- The ability to become a subject matter expert on compliance efforts for Unqork
- Position is based in New York City office but open to remote candidates.
- CCSP, PCI QSA, CISSP, CISA certifications welcome but not required.
- AWS Security Certified, AWS Architect Certified
- Experience with MongoDB / schemaless databases
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Information Systems Management, Information Technology Auditing or related relevant field.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.