Doctor.com is presently a fully remote company given COVID-19 & is planning to remain primarily "work from home" for the foreseeable future. Candidates should have a good place to work in their residence so that they can work a full day on phone & videos calls. In the future the company will resume office operations in Manhattan.
Doctor.com was founded in 2012 with the mission of helping healthcare organizations deliver a better customer experience at every step of the digital patient journey. Healthcare practitioners today struggle to thrive in an increasingly digital & consumer-driven world, lacking expertise or effective solutions. And as patients, the care-seeking experience is often frustrating & arduous. By introducing a customer experience mindset to organizations- one that is value-based, modern, & efficient- we can help evolve the healthcare industry.
We built our technology from the ground up to function as a holistic & robust customer experience platform- & not another point solution. Today, we have the only offering in the industry that seamlessly integrates web-wide listings management, reputation insights, universal online scheduling, patient communications & provider data warehousing. These services are enhanced by 50+ integrations with the most prominent healthcare directories, search engines, social media platforms, & EHR/PM systems. As a result, thousands of healthcare organizations of all sizes have been empowered by the Doctor.com platform to enhance their digital presence & credibility, increase patient trust, & grow their business.
Doctor.com is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta, Cupertino & Rosario.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Physician Engagement Specialist position is an emerging & critical role within the Life Sciences & Client Success teams. The overall focus for this position is to onboard Physicians & their staff onto our free platform, & consistently engage with them thereafter. You will be responsible for ensuring the practices are engaged with our full suite of solutions through monitoring usage & identifying new opportunities with our platform. Additionally, you will gather feedback & insight through your conversations with prospective & current users & deliver reporting to company leadership.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has proven success at outbound sales & is looking to add additional layers to their sales foundation. While this role reports into the Client Success organization, cold outbound dialing to onboard prospective users into our free service is a critical part of the day-to-day.
The right candidate for this role must be able to employ sales tactics with strategic thinking, & a retention mentality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & manage time effectively
- Extremely organized, thorough, & detail oriented
- Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple departments to effectively communicate the full project plan; Many different teams withinDoctor.com touch our free users, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, & Sales.
- Must exhibit enthusiasm, integrity with a flexible attitude, be hard-working & results driven
- A team player with the ability to function independently, but collaboratively to meet engagement deadlines & targets
- Creative & resourceful, focused on innovative & strategic enhancements & solutions that optimize the overall success of the program
- Focused on being proactive & solutions oriented; not shaken by rejection or challenge
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills & able to work effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to various situations in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You can see the potential challenges ahead & take preemptive measures to meet them.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- At least 2 years of sales experience with a strong phone presence & skill for high volume calling
- Ability to navigate many digital platforms such as Salesforce, SalesLoft & Hubspot
- High energy & naturally positive attitude