The Senior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for complementing Oktas innovations, efficiencies & capabilities with our valued customers business objectives & priorities thereby driving higher business value & executive alignment between Okta & our customers. You will be accountable for driving customer adoption & success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service & risk management. You will perform routine health checks & assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention & expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. You will assume overall customer adoption responsibility & act as a critical issue management role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers & executive sponsors to drive product adoption & ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case & strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell & position Success Services.
- Monitor & identify adoption & utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk & customers needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare & educate customers on new features & releases. Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer & collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Security space
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting & implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & ground breaking infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- 2+ years of application programming & system support experience is preferred
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging & crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning,Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow & Workday preferred.
- Available to travel up to 35%