Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a manager to lead a team of motivated sellers! The ideal candidate is effective at both management skills & pipeline creation. The Sales Development Manager is expected to develop strategies & tactics to streamline the sales process. This candidate will be expected to mentor & coach the sales team. Managing employees effectively & pipeline creation are essential keys to facilitate our organizational goals.
The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Sales Development Manager:
- Motivating & inspiring teams
- Developing selling strategies & tactics to streamline the sales process
- Driving & building business pipeline
- Training, coaching, & mentoring sales team members
- At least 7 years or more in sales & sales management
- Experience in building out sales teams
- Experience in solution-focused selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb time management
- Experience with CRM systems
- Exceptional leadership & management skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
The benefits of working with Remesh:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often.
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District