Were looking for
A Short-Term Planning Analyst to assist the Merchandise Planner with sales, margin & inventory plans in order to optimize revenue, profits, inventory efficiency, & the future growth of Rue La La. Qualifying individuals should be highly motivated for advancement, inquisitive, & possess developed analytical, communication & teamwork skills that will enable them to work effectively cross-departmentally with the Planning, Programming, Merchandising & Boutique Production teams.
- Assist Planner in merchandise in event level planning, execution, & analysis
- Maintain & help develop weekly, monthly & seasonal reports
- Assist with recommending product mix for optimal sale results
- Develop strong working relationships with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Boutique Production, Programming, & Technology in order to ensure accuracy & efficiency of work-flow processes
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis as needed
- Bachelors degree
- Excel skills (including experience with formulas & pivot tables)
- Developed analytical skills
- Process oriented self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented, & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with excellent written & verbal communications skills
ABOUT THE PLANNING TEAM:
The members of this group are masters in piecing together the Rue Boutique puzzle. Looking at business metrics & current marketplace trends, this team maps out the product assortment & compiles a forecast for when our selected Boutiques should go live.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.