WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, highly quantitative Sr. Performance Marketing Manager to help manage our paid web & mobile app acquisition efforts for the brands The Bump & The Bash. Responsibilities include managing AdWords, Facebook, Pinterest, & Apple Search ads & app store optimization to ensure that we drive key metrics & optimize campaign performance. The position involves partnering with the brand managers of The Bump & the Bash, reporting into the Director of Paid Performance Marketing for best practices, programs, & tactics to increase our visibility & return on ad spend for these growing brands. You will work with smart & creative people who will help you hone your skills & develop your career.
- Lead a portfolio of paid marketing campaigns end-to-end by defining, implementing & continuously optimizing online acquisition programs to drive high value actions & increase ROI
- Platform ownership for paid campaigns to includes but is not limited to both prospecting & retargeting on Google Ads (SEM/PPC/PLA), App Stores, Facebook Ads Manager & Pinterest
- Lead a portfolio of app campaigns end-to-end, targeting improvement of organic app rank & app install acquisition via ASO (app store optimization) strategy & execution
- Build forecasts & spend models for various investment scenarios within paid marketing & organic trajectory for apps via ASO
- Partner with product, product marketing & business stakeholders to align paid marketing & ASO with overall acquisition strategy & forecast based on trending performance & potential product updates/optimizations
- Write copy & coordinate with design to generate new creative & landing pages both testing & new initiatives across both paid platforms & app profiles
- Independently plan & execute testing of ad creative, targeting, bid strategy, landing page optimization, app store listings, new & emerging platforms etc.
- Report on key metrics, analyze campaign results & strategize for growth routinely communication to stakeholders & senior marketing management.
- Track & report on competitor performance & movements across paid & app landscape
SUCCESSFUL PAID PERFORMANCE SR. MARKETING MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience
- Expertise directly planning, executing & optimizing successful paid online acquisition programs (SEM/PPC, PLA, Social Media, App), effectively in a portfolio based model
- Extensive knowledge in paid acquisition best practices & platforms (Google, App Stores, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience directly planning, executing & optimizing successful ASO programs for consumer apps
- Extensive knowledge of ASO best practices (iOS & Android)
- Experience & ability to leverage data from internal & external tools (MMPs, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager, Qlik)
- First-hand experience planning, implementing & reporting on A/B testing & customer segmentation optimizations
- Ability to identify & track movements in the competitive paid & ASO environment & recommend potential shifts in strategy
- Ability to clearly & concisely articulate performance reporting & test results to all stakeholders with the purpose of educating & obtaining buy-in for future funding & optimization opportunities
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.