At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Rideshare Planning & Operations team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business & for hitting our top business/company goals around financial metrics & market share. The team is building automated tools to manage growth levers & these are quickly becoming complex to configure & deploy.
We are looking for an Analyst to join the Rideshare Planning & Operations team that will be responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze & improve existing processes, track & report on program allocations & partner with stakeholders to perform program/budget reconciliation. You will leverage your data analysis, visualization & communication skills to deliver targeted reporting & actionable insights to Rideshare Planning & Operations leaders. Were looking for a data & process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail & a track record of analytical problem-solving.
- Support Rideshare Planning & Operations to provide world-class analysis, forecasting & reporting to stakeholders
- Build up existing processes & enhance controls to ensure compliance for Rideshare as a whole
- Manage & organize data to enable our team to move fast supporting the business
- Work cross-functionally across numerous teams to understand, manage & capture resource allocations
- Prepare regular business reviews, highlighting key areas of focus
- Work with stakeholders & other teams to track, report, & reconcile budget allocation across supply & demand programs
- Analyze data, conduct research & synthesize feedback into plans, processes & playbooks
- Develop reporting processes & procedures to inform stakeholders
- Roll up your sleeves & get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you
- Identify opportunities & make them happen
- 5-7+ years of experience in a high growth environment in analytics and/or finance
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error
- Proficient in SQL & quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data,draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues & draw actionable conclusions
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations & demonstrated ability to develop a story & execution plan to support our goals & objectives
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, & oral) skills with the ability to present findings & recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- A drive to understand the core issues along with determination to uncover the solution
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.