Reporting to the Head of Revenue Marketing, the Senior Manager of Marketing Strategy will serve as the right hand to the Head of Revenue Marketing & engage in special projects that drive Knotels marketing strategy. This may include leading, managing, & supporting marketing strategies for demand gen, acquisition, events, & customer experience. In addition, you will be responsible for the strategic & tactical implementation of data driven marketing & thought leadership.
What Youll Do
- Build out & run the field marketing function. This involves defining strategy & overseeing a team that executes custom & sponsored events, as well as measuring performance against goals. You will work with other marketing team members to ensure events are part of broader integrated campaigns to influence revenue
- Build out & run the customer marketing function from scratch. Define strategy, determine KPIs, monitor, & evaluate performance against targets that tie to retention & expansion
- Work with our demand gen function to define, execute, analyze & optimize Knotels customer acquisition strategy across all regions & audience segments. Expand current channels through ongoing optimization & unlock new sources of efficient growth
- Work with the Head of Revenue Marketing to drive marketing strategy that
Who You Are
- 4+ years consulting, ops, or strategy role
- Experience leading & managing a high-performing team
- Analytical & consistently looking to optimize
- You have the ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- You are able to roll up your sleeves, especially as you build out teams
- You move quickly & are comfortable wearing many different hats
- You have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.