CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Investigator to join the Incident Response team who has a strong drive to solve security challenges within a rapidly expanding organization & the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology. The right person for this role has a proven track record of delivering high-quality security solutions in a fast-paced, scaling environment.
What you will do:
- Conduct technical cyber & physical security investigations
- Create & support investigative & forensic documentation
- Develop detection logic for malicious indicators & behaviors in our SIEM
- Perform forensic analysis with EDR tools & disk imaging software
- Operationalize the detection of attacker TTPs
- Develop, curate, integrate & operationalize Threat Intelligence Feeds
- Represent CLEAR in threat intelligence information sharing programs
- Perform network, endpoint, & identity log analysis across multiple environments to detect compromised identities & machine.
- Work with investigation playbooks in our SOAR appliance (Python scripting)
- Participate in attacker simulation exercises (Red Team)
Who you are:
- You have lead other investigation & response teams
- At least 4 years experience in Security Operations Center (SOC) or similar investigation centers
- At least 2 years experience in Incident Response in a corporate enterprise
- Performed forensic investigations on Mac & Windows machines
- Experience performing investigations in AWS cloud environments.
- Experience in fast-paced investigations
- Experience with programming or scripting languages (Python/Bash)
- Ability to present highly technical information to non-technical audiences