The Business Analyst Intern will work alongside the Project Delivery team to assist in & gathering & documenting product requirements. As a Business Analyst Intern you will help in processing business analysis, needs assessment & solution definition throughout the systems development lifecycle. You communicate in an empathetic, positive & friendly manner with a focus on clarifying business needs & customer service.
This 12-week internship commences September 13, 2021. Deadline to apply for this internship is July 9, 2021.
- Assist in the analysis of business processes to identify & help clarify requirements.
- Organize documents for projects, proposals, & other documentation involving business processes & product requirements.
- Help gather, clarify & validate requirements
- Contribute to improvements & changes to business processes
- Assist Business Analyst with development of testing strategies & plans
- Use data & process modeling tools to form a structured analysis
- Understand IT & project management concepts
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Applies creative thinking & problem solving to clarifying requirements related issues
- Broad understanding of programs, projects & knowledge management processes & toolsets
- Aptitude & desire to learn content development, interface design, information architecture, digital branding & marketing communications