Location: East Coast -Philadelphia, Boston, or New York
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes & Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians & care team, manage the disease more easily & cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web & Mobile (iOS & Android) application for people with diabetes & the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, & biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal & clinical decision support.
Glookos mobile app & web dashboard enable patients to easily track & proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glookos Population Tracker & APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics & supply insightful reports, graphs & pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, & payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers & third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded & managed by visionary technologists & leaders in healthcare.
This is the job for you, if you
- Are a sales professional looking to grow their career with a growing, energetic team building an innovative platform to help make diabetes management easier for patients while improving outcomes that lower costs.
- Have experience with Healthcare SaaS sales (diabetes experience a plus).
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves & come up with creative strategies to grow Glookos adoption among providers in your territory.
This is what youll do
- Drive sales of Glookos diabetes management platform to physician & provider organizations within their defined geographic territory.
- Make clear, concise & convincing presentations to key physicians & other healthcare providers in their territory.
- Work with existing Glooko customers, new prospects, be the liaison for our vendor partners in the assigned region, & help support the growth & adoption of the Glooko product line with provider organizations in their region.
- Own sales outcomes to health systems from lead-generation to close.
- Develop a detailed account strategy & forecast, including account mapping of key stakeholders at each targeted health system in territory
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives through promotion & consultative sales to physicians & other healthcare providers in assigned territory.
- Actively manage & solicit new business from the existing customers in your territory.
- Generate new prospects through cold calling & partnering with marketing to develop campaigns.
- Become a product expert to effectively demonstrate how the Glooko platform will achieve prospective customers business goals & objectives, also fitting into their organizational structure & workflows.
- Work as a liaison between Glookos major vendor partners in your territory.
- Own & drive the strategic planning & execution of your regional business plan including key areas of focus, performance of key accounts, marketing needs, budget development & external marketing activities.
- Drive contracting process with prospect legal teams.
- Conduct strategy meetings with key Glooko vendors & clinics to keep them abreast of new Glooko features & functions.
- Participate in local & national trade shows.
- Take responsibility for special project assignments such as market research studies, new product proposals, areas of competitive concern, etc.
- Work independently from a remote office & formulate productive & meaningful weekly sales agenda.
- Actively update CRM & report back to management on a weekly basis.
What were really looking for
- Bachelors degree or higher is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience selling software to physicians & health systems.
- Ability to travel 25%, up to 50%. Must live within 50 miles of a major international airport.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated & well organized.
- Must possess initiative & a positive attitude.
- Results driven with emphasis on keeping customer & business commitments.
- Strong presence, verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Consistently demonstrates highest level of personal ethical conduct.
- Valid Driver's License.
In case youre wondering, Glooko offers
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Pre-IPO stock incentives.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, & transportation incentives.
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.).
- 401(k) matching program.
- Have a meaningful impact on peoples lives.
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry.
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies & unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.