Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... & shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager, believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 800 forkers!
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 18 countries: France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Mxico, Colombia, Chile, Peru...18 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables & thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
We are looking for a passionate Brand Manager to join our team from September for a short-term contract of 6 months. You will be in charge of making LaFourchette the most desirable brand to support our business objectives. You will ensure a consistent brand experience across all customer touch points.
Our Brand Manager will be responsible in France, Belgium & Switzerland for :
- Local implementation of brand guidelines
- Local storytelling definition & activation
- Customer satisfaction
LOCAL BRAND STRATEGY MANAGEMENT
- Responsible fordefining the brand strategy for France, Belgium & Switzerlandto match the different goals (awareness, understanding, competition) & in line with global brand strategy
- Chose the relevant media planning (display, radio, TV, partnerships), corresponding KPIs & measure media impact with the help of central team
- Identify & establish the relevant brand partnerships
- Pilot the budget & the campaigns in accordance to the strategy
LOCAL B2C COMMUNICATION CONTENT
- Defines key communication messages: in charge ofdefining the key themes of the yearly marketing plan ( marronnier ) & their orchestration during the year in collaboration with CRM, restaurant offer, marketing managers in-countries
- Responsible fordefining & producing all marketing-related content(written & visual) to package the offer, within brand guidelines
- Responsible fordefining & producing all brand-related contentfor local external communication supports in collaboration with relevant local & international teams
- Responsible for written content in all touchpoints
- Defines PR strategy & calendar(B2B & B2C) & pilot the PR agency
- Defineslocal community/ influencers & social media strategyin line with brand strategy & guidelines
Who you are:
- + 2 years of strong experience in brand management
- You have experience on the agency side & a degree in communication
- Proven track record in developing brand awareness on- & offline
- Confident communicator & presenter
- Understanding of the digital marketing, & the complementarity between on & offline line campaigns
- Ability to build a strong media plan (digital & offline) in all countries depending on the maturity of the brand & the competitive landscape
- Ability to drive an ad agency & production of assets
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- Superior project management & time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity & latitude
- Knowledge of multiple different communication channel
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring copy & use images & new technologies to get the point across
- Fluent in English
Six-monthfixedtermcontract from September
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces & rooftops ;
- We have personal coaches everyday on site (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterworks.